- We believe the Bible to be inspired and infallible, and as such, the supreme authority in faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, by offering Himself on the cross, paid the penalty of man’s sin, and all who receive Him by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - those that are saved to the resurrection of eternal life and those that are lost to the resurrection of condemnation and eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, as He is understood from the Bible alone, regardless of denomination affiliation.
- We believe that baptism is an outward sign of an inward reality demonstrating that a person has a new life in Jesus Christ and the recognition of the living presence of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our purpose for living is to glorify God by enjoying Him forever.